Friday, January 9, 2015

[Wireless Room Temperature Monitoring System] - Goals and Requirements

The aim of this project is to build from scratch a Monitoring System that would allow me to monitor remotely (from a main station or online) the temperature within several rooms inside my apartment, as well as the outside temperature and ultimately the temperature in the fridge.
The goal is to build that as cheap and as simple as possible.
I personally do not have any skill in the relevant technical domains (programming nor electronics) and i start this as a personal challenge to see if i am capable of doing it … and also because i really want to have such a system in place.
This site is there to document my thoughts, challenges and progress.
I hope this will be useful to other Makers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment